About Me

My photo
New Orleans, LA, United States
Family from South Africa, Born in New Orleans, Lived in South Carolina. Married to Annabeth since May 2004. We have three boys (Bolt, Mack, and Birk). Currently living in Uptown NOLA and serving as Lead Pastor of Vintage Church and Camp Pastor of Student MissionLab.

Twitter Update

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Pics of the Day

Our home (we live on the left side)

Slim Goodies (my fav breakfast spot) still open


Mr. Abby and Mrs. Jule (my neighbors)


Bamboo Apothecary (where my wife works)



National Guard Rolling into Uptown


Funky Monkey (my fav clothes shop)


People waiting to be picked up by the government.


Waiting in line at Winn Dixie. Right before chaos broke out.


Today's front page


Here Gustav Comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Rob