About Me

My photo
New Orleans, LA, United States
Family from South Africa, Born in New Orleans, Lived in South Carolina. Married to Annabeth since May 2004. We have three boys (Bolt, Mack, and Birk). Currently living in Uptown NOLA and serving as Lead Pastor of Vintage Church and Camp Pastor of Student MissionLab.

Twitter Update

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

FOLLOW THE RULES!!!

MissionLab 2009 Week 7 from MissionLab New Orleans on Vimeo.


I can't believe that we have just wrapped up another MissionLab Summer. Over 3000 people poured into NOLA to share the love of Christ. I am so thankful to Christ for the privilege of journeying with this mission over the last 4 years. We had an incredible summer staff that served Christ with everything. We raised tons of money to help our friend Hannah Sterling stay in Africa. We loved people all over the city of New Orleans. We saw people come to know Christ at camp and in the city. If they'll keep us, the AOB and Rob show will keep it going for another summer.

To all my friends out there that came to NOLA...I love ya and thanks for coming. Keep "BEING THE CHURCH". God has called you to a great mission.

For your enjoyment, I have uploaded the rules video that my boy Dan and Brett put together. Mike and Travis did a great job making this probably the most amazing rap video ever. As you will notice (and in my defense), I didn't have my lines memorized. Started looking like a Bruce Lee movie towards the end. By the way, that isn't Fat Joe rapping next to me, it's Andrew Ogea.

MissionLab 2009 Follow The Rules Rap from MissionLab New Orleans on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Rob